It is a general perception among users that implementation of technology in the core business process of any enterprise would enhance the overall working. Although it is true to a certain extent there are many factors involved in the overall successful incorporation of technology to uplift the productivity. It is a known fact that technology that is easy to adopt corresponds to wider acceptability and easier implementation.
Microsoft in that aspect has been wholly forthcoming in providing a versatile technology in the form of SharePoint Services that organizations and business units of all sizes can use to increase the efficiency of business processes and improve team productivity. With tools for collaboration that help people stay connected across organizational and geographic boundaries, Windows SharePoint Services gives people access to information they require.
Sharepoint: The Benefits
Microsoft SharePoint Services allows teams to create Web sites for information sharing and document collaboration, that help increase individual and team productivity. It also encompass the work force with information worker infrastructure and provides team services and sites to Microsoft Office System and other desktop programs. Dubbed as a simplistic yet feature rich platform for development, it ensures seamless integration of development solutions into core business process.
- SharePoint provides members with the functionality of finding and communicating with key contacts and experts, both by e-mail and with instant messaging.
- Site content can be easily searched, and users can also receive alerts to tell them when existing documents and information have been changed, or when new information or documents have been added.
- Site content and layout can be personalized on a per-user basis, and Web Parts can be used to present targeted information to specific users on precise topics.
- Microsoft SharePoint Services can scale to thousands of sites within an organization. It fully supports load-balanced Web farm and clustered database deployments.
- For site and server managers, quotas can be set and enforced not only on storage, but on sites per-server and users per-site. Site usage can be monitored to detect and retire inactive sites.
A-1 Technology and Microsoft SharePoint Services:
Being a Certified Gold partner of Microsoft, We at A-1 technology have been extensively involved in solutions provided by Microsoft and have more than a decade of expertise in various development services. Over the years, we have been using SharePoint services to create Web sites for information sharing and document collaboration.
Our developers and consultant take the Microsoft SharePoint Services to a whole new level providing communities for team collaboration and making it easy for users to work together on documents, tasks, contacts, events, and other information. In addition to that we also provide an easy platform to the team and site managers to coordinate site content and user activity. The Microsoft SharePoint Services environment is designed for easy and flexible deployment, administration, and application development. Our developers capitalize of the flexible nature of SharePoint Services and are able to create customized solution for the clients as per their requirements.